Leather sofa is a kind of sofa . Leather sofa is actually a general term. Cowhide, pigskin , horseskin and donkey skin can all be used as raw materials for sofas. The leather has natural pores and skin lines, and it feels plump, soft and elastic, and the material will change with the use and time, and it will also give people a different feeling, which other materials do not have. Yes, so leather sofas are also very popular.
As a member of the sofa family, leather sofa is loved by people for its solemn elegance, luxury and durability. Leather sofas have been tempered by time and endure for a long time. They have always been loved by people for their magnificent, luxurious and durable features. In our impression, the traditional leather sofa is relatively monotonous in color, mainly in brown and brown. Nowadays, the mix and match of various elements has become a trend-setter in various fields. In addition to maintaining its luxurious temperament, the leather sofa integrates various rich elements. The color of the sofa becomes bright and rich, the shape is light and simple, and it is very modern and fashionable.
The leather sofa integrates various elements, including the local tyrant gold leather sofa, and also adds other colors. In the concept of the merchant, the leather sofa is not only for practicality, but also a symbol of status. In the newly produced local tyrant gold Leather sofa is not only stylish in appearance design, but also in pursuit of quality.
Most of the furniture that is closest to "local gold" is concentrated on European-style furniture, because European-style furniture often uses the process of pasting gold foil, because the surface of the furniture is decorated with gold foil, which can make the furniture as dazzling as gold . People have a sense of extreme luxury, nobility and wealth, so they are naturally classified into the ranks of local tyrants. In addition to the internal quality and workmanship, the grade gap of leather sofas is also concentrated in the fabrics. How to recognize the texture of leather sofa and how to clean and maintain it?
Leather sofas are more atmospheric, fashionable, and easier to clean. A good leather sofa is also more durable. And the shape is simple and easy to match. The most important thing is that the texture of the leather sofa is better, and it is very comfortable to sit on.
Maintenance: Good leather sofas are more expensive, but bad leather sofas are not durable enough. If they are not cleaned properly, they will emit leather odor. Basically, leather sofas have to be refurbished every few years. The maintenance of leather sofas is still more troublesome.
Beef tendons : The tendons in animals are naturally formed.
After processing (pressing and flattening), there will still be a trace, which is caused by not being flattened during the heavy pressing process, and only the leather has this phenomenon. The touch is slightly worse, but it does not affect the adaptation period. It is required not to be used on the front when making furniture.
Fat wrinkle : It is an inevitable phenomenon in the growth process of cattle, such as the belly, armpit, neck and other parts of cattle.
The cowhide is painted according to the template. When making furniture such as sofas, the cowhide is used in a large area, and sometimes it will inevitably contain parts such as the belly, armpit, neck, etc., which does not affect the performance. However, for the sensory effect, it is required not to use on the front.
Leather sofa maintenance
1. The leather has strong absorption, and should pay attention to anti-fouling. It is best to use leather softener once in spring and autumn . Do not rub vigorously when wiping the sofa, so as not to damage the epidermis.
2. Wipe the sofa with a clean and dry soft cloth once a week. If there are stains on the leather, use a cloth or absorbent paper to remove any remaining stains on the surface. Dampen a soft, clean, dry cloth in a solution of neutral soap and water, then gently wipe the stain from the inside out, then pat Wipe it dry with a clean cloth as soon as it gets wet.
3. If you find holes, tatters, or burns, you should ask professionals to clean it up.
4. The leather sofa should be placed in a ventilated and dry place. It should not be wiped or washed with water to avoid moisture, mildew and insects.
Leather cloth combination type sofa maintenance
1. Vacuum at least once a week, and pay attention to remove dead corners and dust accumulation between fabric structures .
2. If the mat can be turned over and used, it should be turned over once a week to make the wear evenly distributed. You can also take the cushion outdoors and beat it frequently to loosen the internal fibers and maintain the elasticity of the sofa.
3. If there are stains, you can wipe it off with a clean rag dipped in water. In order not to leave marks, it is best to wipe it from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not get wet, dry cleaning should be used .
4. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, and prohibited from bleaching.
5. If the thread is found to be loose, do not break it by hand, but cut it neatly with scissors.
Solid wood leather sofa maintenance
1. The solid wood sofa should not be damp or exposed to sunlight . Curtains should be installed next to the window .
2. After wiping with a damp cloth, it should be wiped with a dry cloth immediately. Due to the different paint treatments on the surface of various furniture, attention should be paid to the use of different maintenance methods. Waxing is a good maintenance method.
3. To clean the wooden sofa, you can mix it with neutral soap and warm water (about 1:20 ratio) and wipe it, then wipe it with clean water, and dry it with a dry cloth, which can reduce the chance of stains getting stuck on the surface of wooden furniture. You can also buy wooden furniture maintenance oil spray, which has some protective effects.